About This File
Voron Switchwire feed slot with filament pass-through
This mod is a replacement for the stock feed_slot.stl, it adds a OD 4mm reverse bowden passthrough hole. It also removes the need for VHB tape with two clamps that screw into heatset inserts.
- 2 BOM heatset inserts
- 2 M3x6 button or socket head
- Standard Voron part settings were used but the infill was dropped down to 20%
- Install heatsets on the bottom side of the new filament slot
- Remove the old feed slot and VHB tape
- Install the new feed slot and use the two clamps and M3x6 screws to secure
I designed this orignally for a bowden tube pass-through but at high Z the tube was unmanagable but would love to see if anyone comes up with a solution for this.