About This File
My V0 is in my garage and my shop in the other room. Moving it back and forth for repairs was a pain as the V0.1 has no real place to grab it.
And so I made handles that don't protrude much from the sides (16mm) of the tophat keeping the footprint as close to stock as possible.
- 4x M3x12 (8 for both sides)
- 3x M3 Nut (6 for both sides)
Print two of the file that fits your side panel thickness
You will have to add 3 nuts to the top extrusions as the handle replaces the top panel clip and requires 4 nuts (3 new + 1 old from panel clip)
- Remove the middle clip on the top extrusions but keep the nut in place.
- Unscrew both screws that hold the top right and left extrusions in place.
- Lift the extrusions just enough to be able to add 3 nuts in the outward channels.
- Seat the extrusions back into place and tighten the screws holding them in place.
- Reuse the existing nut (old panel clip) and the 3 new nuts to attach handle.