Voron Trident 350 extremely slow build

mbunjes

5 hours ago, mvdveer said:

Been there, done that. Ender V2 enclosed in all cardboard - Great look - NOT. Efficient in printing ABS - yes. Visual progress ability - NIL unless you have a camera mounted inside with night vision. Good luck!!

Well, I did a box over the Mini. I crammed a small desk light in it and a ghetto webcam rig of calibration cubes and tape. Good enough that I could see what it was doing in Octoprint. I think the light acted as active chamber heating. 😄

• Like 2

@mbunjes You'll start a nasty trend of grumpy old men showing various body parts and injuries acquired in the line of printing. I am marvelling at your bandaging skills (is it pipe lagging you've used). It'll definitely make the build more challenging, it reminds me of a game we used to play as children involving eating a mars bar (with a knife an fork) whilst donning ever greater numbers of clothes and gloves.

• Haha 2

Me grumpy ? Anyway, this injury wasn't sustained in the line of printing but in the line of cooking trying to cut asparagus while my thumb was still under the sharp part of a very large knife. That'll teach me.

Who eats mars bars with a knife and fork ? Are you related to the royal family ?

• Haha 1