About This File
LGX Lite due Dragon hotend on V0 3d printer
Bondtech lgx lite is the best extruder i never tested , it's light weight and compact and uses rounded pancake 36 stepper motor.
which for me the best extruder can be done on the small printer like V0.
disclaimer this MOD needs
- this mod tested and works fine but still in progress so if there any issue let me know in the comments section .
- differants Hardwares from the V0.1 toolhead one more or less
- need to raise the 2 mgns 7 rails about 16mm because the toolhead is more compact than the stock one so in this situation we can achieve a real 120mm z-hight
- 5x hex Nut (2 for the fans 2 for Retension_Block , 1 for sandwich main body left /Right )
- 2x m3x40 (Fans housing mount (cooling part fans ) )
- 3x m3x25 ( 1 for sandwich main body left /Right , 2 for mounting the toolhead on the X- carriage )
- 2x m3x12 (mounting the front fan HE fan)
- 2x 2.5x8mm (for the dragon hotend)
- 4x m2x8 (for mounting the toolhead on the x-carriage (mgn7) )
- 2x m3 heat set inserts (mounting the front fan (HE fan) )
- 2x m3x10 (mounting the lgx lite on the main body )
LGX Lite HERE !
short Mounting video
- coming soon
- 0.2 layerHight
- no support needed
buy me a coffe
check out my other desigh with HExtrodr mount on voron zero here !