About This File
This is the official release of VORON M4 extruder Assembly Manual. It's a dual geared hobbed filament extruder designed for the VORON family of printers. It features a 4:1 belt driven design to provide torque while being able to be near silent. It inherits the best parts of various extruders we've released over the past 5 years. This is the VORON Bowden extruder for the new era.
- Belt loop tensioning system from the iconic VORON Belted extruder
- Drive core from Mobius3 Extruder
- Latch and guilder system from Clockwork Extruder inside the Afterburner Toolhead System
- Overall part count reduction from Mobius3
- Simplified design, returning to the roots of what a VORON Bowden extruder should be
This file, and any archived versions was originally sourced from https://vorondesign.com/ and has not been changed or modified. You can view the GPL3 License at the official Voron GitHub Repository https://github.com/VoronDesign/Mobius-Extruder/blob/master/LICENSE