About This File
A mod to mount the LGX Lite to the current X carriage.
LGX lite mount
- 4* M3x12 SHCS
- don't forget to install the included nuts with the LGX lite into the extruder housing.
- 4* heatset inserts
- 2* M3x30 SHCS
- low head to match the originals but regular work
- 2* M3x20 threaded spacer
- 2* M3x8-14mm BHCS
- length isn't critical as long as it's between 8 and 14mm
- 2-3* heatset inserts
- Install heatsets into printed parts.
- Remove the motor and install the nuts included with the LGX.
- Attach the LGX to the mount.
- Reattach the motor using the longer screws.
- Thread the spacers on the exposed screws behind the motor.
- Screw the chainmount onto the spacers.
- Attach to the carriage.