About This File
What are Panzerballs?
- Panzerballs are another type of feet using commonly available squash balls.
Why do they exist?
- i hate sourcing of rubber compressor feet
- i felt that other squash ball mods do not satisfy me visually (sry)
Why do i need Panzerballs?
- You probably don´t need them unless you got problems with sourcing the normal rubber compressor feet or you want something more squishy with maybe a better noise reduction.
How do i install Panzerballs?
- Panzerballs are a drop in replacement for the base plate
- You need:
- 4x squash balls (super slow, double yellow dot, diameter 39.5-40.5 mm) o german source:https://www.decathlon.de/p/squashballe-sb-990-2er-pack-zwei-gelbe-punkte/_/R-p-312192
- 4x printed Panzerballs: o Use '01-Normal/[a]_PanzerBall_x4.stl' if you have not modded your z-Drive o If you use edwardyeeks V2.4_z_drive_tensioner_mod is also supported: install the Panzerballs from folder '02-Optional_z-Drive-Mod/*.stl'
- Screws as Voron Spec build
Credits go to edwardyeeks.