Voron 2.4 R2 - From Ontario Canada HEY!

PFarm

The M2 heat insert and screws came in today so I could complete the assembly of the SF Dragon OXL Toolhead. LED version with EBB36 Canbus is all wired up and ready to install. I like the skeleton body on the extruder and its simplicity. Still works with TAP! Onto installation and configuring. Need to fix the right side fand fitment as well.

IMG_1911.thumb.JPG.2519ee6e638c05f2779d1afc7f6b2ac5.JPG

Edited by PFarm
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@mvdveer I'll start a build diary shortly, I'm still reading through your ERCF build. Others have recommended binky, springy and triple decky as mods. Still reading through them all and trying to decide which are worthwhile. I saw you upgraded the servo and heard that the stock supplied in kits is weak. Springy kinda makes sense and would help during calibration. Looking at Filamentrix as well.

• Like 2

On 10/20/2023 at 6:20 PM, PFarm said:

@mvdveer I'll start a build diary shortly, I'm still reading through your ERCF build. Others have recommended binky, springy and triple decky as mods. Still reading through them all and trying to decide which are worthwhile. I saw you upgraded the servo and heard that the stock supplied in kits is weak. Springy kinda makes sense and would help during calibration. Looking at Filamentrix as well.

Looking forward to it.

I had purchased all the hardware and printed parts for an ERCF before my Voron was finished, but in the meantime I also got a Bambu P1P and the AMS has worked so well, never got back to the ERCF.

• Like 2