About This File
See full description in README.md or at https://github.com/iovsiann/handy-webcam-holder
A handy webcam holder for Voron 2.4, 3D printers using 2020 extrusions. It gloriously fits common webcams that have a horizontal tube-like hole in the back - and mounts to the aforementioned 2020 extrusions. https://github.com/iovsiann/handy-webcam-holder/
- Print the parts. Use ABS, PETG or ASA that can withstand temperatures higher than PLA in your print chamber.
- Take an M3 screw long enough to span between the two arms; drive it through the left arm into the plastic hole of the right arm
- Mount the camera using a piece of 1.75 filament
- Affix the two extrusion mounts to the 2020 extrusion using M3 screws and extrusion slot nuts or T-nuts or hammer nuts or roll-in-spring nuts
- Tighten the long M3 screw gently. The webcam should stay firmly in place (not drop down), but be moveable by hand with little effort. Don't overtighten.