Voron 2.4 R2 350 Octopus + StealthBurner + Clockwork2 + Klicky + SexBolt

Buurman

6 hours ago, HarshReality said:

Beautiful.. so, hows it print? My being a fool Im still tuning

It prints just as well as my other voron, but for pla printing it may be better since cooling is better on a SB.

most tuning for me was a good asa profile in superslicer. But seem I am close to perfection.

And the leds under a SB are simply nice.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, I recently finished a 300mm Formbot kit and made some small modifications along the way based on research and other users' experiences.

One thing I want to mention -- the kit comes with acrylic panels by default. I ended up buying an ACM panel set from printedsolid.com for my printer because I had heard that the acrylic panel for the bottom panel will warp over time and it's a LOT of work to change it out. So to fix that problem before I have a problem, I used the ACM panels for the bottom and back panels.

Let me know how the acrylic bottom panel holds out for you, I'm curious.

12 hours ago, DennisM said:

Let me know how the acrylic bottom panel holds out for you, I'm curious.

On my first Voron I didnt use the belt protection corners and the little turnable locks on the bottom side, and yes, it warped like crazy after few hours of printing. (upwards).

But I installed the (good looking corners that you can find here) and installed the turnable slot locks on the bottom and it stays pretty straight now.

It is a little up in the middle parts, but you can even print things for that, to push it down, after heating again, its finds its way I guess.

The only reason for me to swap it with something else is that I would like to have a MATT one, instead of shiny.

This printer has now (time of picture) I guess about 500 hours of printing on it.

20220908_084121197_iOS.jpg

• 1 month later...

I just ordered a Formbot 2.4 R2 kit myself and I am looking at what pats I will need to do Stealthburner / Clockwork 2 right out of the gate. Other than the printed parts, a different motor, and a good 5015 fan, are there any other parts you needed for this? Are there parts I need for the Clockwork 2, or any other parts?

52 minutes ago, Buurman said:

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...