Voron 2.4 first time

c5Tim

I been using the FLY SHT36V2 now for a while and even though its a SB copy, but improved (I think) havent ran into issues so far.

I also like that the power cables go in directly on the top, not at an angle..

But man, those plugs are small... crimping connectors is fun...

• Like 2

I just got the sb2209 yesterday and installed.  It was a pretty quick swap since its the same pcb.  This one took the upload alot easier than the 2240 did and it seems to be happily printing now with no undervoltage warnings.  Fingers crossed it stays that way.

• Like 2

Things are coming along well.  The panels are on and I am slowly printing the remaining ABS parts now.  The only bug I keep running into is that anytime I try to do a bed mesh calibrate I cant get a QGL to be successful after unless I delete the bed mesh.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2023 at 10:50 AM, c5Tim said:

Things are coming along well.  The panels are on and I am slowly printing the remaining ABS parts now.  The only bug I keep running into is that anytime I try to do a bed mesh calibrate I cant get a QGL to be successful after unless I delete the bed mesh.

I actually only use QGL for bed levelling but have uncommented the bed mesh and it works.Screenshot2023-07-12at11_28_23AM.thumb.png.ecffa078a19f17ad9836564e5d2896f1.png