Jump to content
  • 0

Euclid probe update Voron 2.4 v1- Error message " File contains no section headers???"


SteveS
 Share

Question

I have removed the Inductive probe and installed a Euclid probe. I downloaded Euclid  V3 example from Github.

Using Fluidd interface I uploaded euclid.cfg I then entered all the parameters required. I also updated my printer.cfg file.

I have followed a detailed video from Kapman's Basement Workshop. I have checked the syntax several times.

If anyone can suggest something I would be grateful. I have added the Euclid.cfg and Config.cfg as attachments.557368643_ErrorMessage.jpg.928ab3aed7a0ac16690a68123ce2d921.jpg 

euclid.cfg printer (3).cfg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

All working! I initially had another line error but once I commented it out all OK.

I would like to understand what you did when you reformatted. Please can you explain what you changed?

The error name is not that helpful.

Really appreciate your help. 

Cheers Steve

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

That "\n" in the error  message suggests to me the file had incorrect line feed coding. Possibly the file was edited in something like Wordpad which makes files Linux does not like as I recall. Notepad or a proper code editor would be better--or of course now just editing directly in Mainsail/Fluidd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
9 hours ago, SteveS said:

I would like to understand what you did when you reformatted. Please can you explain what you changed?

Klipper is a programming language and like all coding, it requires a certain format when programming macros. Indentation is the important aspect in all of these. Taking you Euclid.cfg file as an example:

1. Your code started about 20 spaces into the line

2. Your macro's were not indented.

All I did was remove this dead space in front of the code in ALL the lines, then correctly indented the code.

For Example: (your original)

1                                              [gcode_macro M401]
2                                              gcode:
3                                                  G90
4                                                  {action_respond_info("Entering M401")}
5                                                  error_if_probe_deployed    ; check to make sure that the probe is not already attached
6                                                  _M401

should be formatted as: 

1 [gcode_macro M401]
2 gcode:
3   G90
4   {action_respond_info("Entering M401")}
5   error_if_probe_deployed    ; check to make sure that the probe is not already attached
6   _M401
 

For a better explanation see the following link that may explain it better than I can:

https://www.klipper3d.org/Command_Templates.html

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...