Bootstrapping Voron V0.2 r1 LDO kit

Sojin

Okay, on a hunch, I set my max temperature to 370 (from 270) in printer.cfg and klipper dashboard stays up, and shows my hotend at 362 C*. It's actually at room temperature. Is that a pullup resistor adjustment I need to make?

Screenshot 2023-12-29 155535.jpg

What are your speeds/accelerations ?

On my side, it's conservative : 100 to 300 mm/s, and 2000 to 5000 mm/s² ; 288 hours as of today.

How did the wires break ? Did the insulation get damaged, or was it internal (strands) ? I'm a bit worried. Can't get replacements from the shop I got the kit from (but have a bunch I salvaged from the 2.4 after installing CANBUS) ; Teflon coated wires are hard to find and really expensive, definitely not affordable for an individual. Crimping is most likely critical, and hand crimping never will be as good as industrial crimping, with super expensive automatic machines. On EEVBlog forums I read that these machines cost tens to hundreds thousands dollars !

The 0.2 r1 is my workhorse. One year back, I thought it was just for speed benchy maniacs...

Didn't think they could break after a few hundreds of hours...