Btt pitft70 fold/tilt mount

@mvdveer

I like that design and at one time I embarked on a mission to create one. Eventually, I went with a fixed mount as the articulating feature while extremely cool... didn't offer much other than having to reposition the screen every time you want to open/close the doors. Fortunately for me, I have the squash ball feet and have enough height from the table to use a fixed mount.

8 minutes ago, sntlewis said:

I think that once I get that far in the build (heck stuff isn't even here from West3D and I'm already modding), I'll have to see what I can fit on the table.

I recommend replacing the stock feet with Panzerballs. 1, they're cool. 2, they look awesome and 3, they work.

They will also raise your printer off the table a bit which will provide some extra real estate for addition cool things like a 7" display. 😉

You are also welcome to download and modify my 7" display to fit yours. Once I have it finalized, I'll make it available.

In the meantime... Check out this awesome build diary, HERE, for some additional cool ideas to potentially add to your printer.

Here's how mine looks... Not yet installed but you get the picture. You can see the Panzerballs and my old 5" display.

V2.4_Refurb-Screen-38.thumb.jpg.8d5e7a88398bafb0f9c95cf92be53bdc.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I was also looking for one and could not find what I wanted

I ended up designing one for myself for the BTT PiTFT7 V2

I thought about making it tilt but decided against it. This one fit on my LDO V2.4 R2c 300 with standard feet

I'm thinking of uploading it and can do so if there is interest in it

Blessings

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-19 at 13.43.15 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-19 at 13.43.15 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-19 at 13.43.15.jpeg

• Like 1