Voron 2.4 Printed Parts List

1 hour ago, LukasM said:

Many thanks for sharing your list Buurman, this should be a great starting point!

I think it's still set to private at the moment so we can't access it, can you please make the doc public?

Cheers!

Lukas

I posted an interactive spreadsheet a while ago. See this link. Hope it helps

2 hours ago, LukasM said:

Many thanks for sharing your list Buurman, this should be a great starting point!

I think it's still set to private at the moment so we can't access it, can you please make the doc public?

Cheers!

Lukas

Changed it to public, sorry, was not my intention to make it private 😉

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2022 at 9:02 PM, PrintStructor said:

Any chance to get an update which includes the fresh released Stealthburner?

I have no idea what I am doing in this form, since I am not the original creator and have no Excel magic...  

I just editted the one sheet to what I need, I will do so for Stealthburner for my new build, but there are other things that are custom too, like filter mod, dragon hotend, etc.

Mostly he now is up to date, but I will create a new one, just know, its well, not perfect..

• Voron FTW! 1

On 10/17/2021 at 1:06 AM, Dajo said:

Ok, now I need beta testers!!! 

Now, I present version Beta1.0 : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14h31CJCfsHXrihGnZP2sQx9cHSinnrgR0qgrI9hjEkc/edit?usp=sharing

Haven't tried all the options yet, but the ones I tested worked fine. I'm not posting here any instructions as I want to check how user friendly it is. Although in the first tab, there are some instructions.

Once I get your feedback I can elaborate more on how it works and how can anyone add more options.

If you would update this with R2 parts and Stealthburner, I think you would help a lot of people, this is by far the best structured list out there.

Yet I have no idea how to edit it or add options to it, I do see you kept open selections.... no excel skills here.. too bad.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Buurman said:

If you would update this with R2 parts and Stealthburner, I think you would help a lot of people, this is by far the best structured list out there.

Yet I have no idea how to edit it or add options to it, I do see you kept open selections.... no excel skills here.. too bad.

I experience the same thing. R2 and Stealthburner would be perfect, but I have no clue how to update the Excel list.

6 hours ago, Buurman said:

Hey! I'm on a trip, but once I get back home I'll take a look at what is required to add SB R2 and more.

FYI, I did pull in SB parts on my Trident sheet I linked a while back. It's from beta, I think the parts list remained mostly the same, but it's an easy update. It might be a good starting point to update the V2.4 one back from--and I fixed a few on the calculation bugs. I won't have time to poke at it for at least a couple of weeks--assuming I remember by that time.

• 4 months later...

Hi,
i'm a bit lost in all the part to print, thankfully, I ran into this topic 🙂

I think the part list isn't up to date on the Dajo's page.

I'm gonna try to edit it during my workflow. As printing part by ourself is time consuming, I wouldn't want to print non necessary parts.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Catlord said:

Hi,
i'm a bit lost in all the part to print, thankfully, I ran into this topic 🙂

I think the part list isn't up to date on the Dajo's page.

I'm gonna try to edit it during my workflow. As printing part by ourself is time consuming, I wouldn't want to print non necessary parts.

It would be great if you could share your updated version here then! Unfortunately, Dajo had not revised his list at that time.

• 4 months later...

I just updated @Dajo and @Buurman files + translated few columns from German to English  ( 😉 )

Added parts for Clockwork2-StealthBurner and Printheads ( Revo_voron and Rapido ) 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/166RyuDPShIqDFVIHBLWBfEMZKhcSxx2LI7KDSfMx1k0/edit?usp=share_link

STLs for Stealthburner  ( most people know that but some newbie like me might have problem find it  )

https://github.com/VoronDesign/Voron-Stealthburner

Edited by WessPless
  • Voron FTW! 2

• 5 months later...

I am building an LDO Voron 2.4 kit and updated the list for it with some LDO specific parts: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jyNE8qJUj1FUHE0wxFUaC9TBjRUDlwkR6XArkH-5ufM/edit?usp=sharing

I decided to use two accent colors, the second one is defined by putting `YY` into the accent color column in the checklist.

The list behind this link is read only, please create a copy of the table. The old spreadsheet was really messed up unfortunately because many people have edited it :(.

Edited by Fisher42
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...