Formbot Kit for Voron 2.4 R2

Buurman

2 hours ago, val said:

According to this website, RPi 4 are on order, and will be back in stock in july the 13th.. Fingers crossed. 

I dont know what shipping doing to France, but keep an eye out here too.. ones a week they often have a few..

https://www.kiwi-electronics.com/nl/raspberry-pi-boards-behuizingen-uitbreidingen-en-accessoires-59/raspberry-pi-boards-363?fm=42

I just built the FormBot kit Voron 2.4 r2 350, and replaced the board whit the BTT MP8 and CB1 board heat sink and 5" HDMI5 whit 2209's it was really easy to install whit the exception of the Induction Probe, the board has a dedicated port/plug but I could not get it to work even though the Probe was tested, and the port was tested and they both work but the Board would not register the Probe being triggered,

So I opted to go Clicky probe used the same port drop the voltage down to 5v and it works great...

So far every has been working fast and great .. 

I'm glad I opted to switch the board, I will use the Octopus board to convert my Ender5Pro to a core XY maybe a Mercury conversion since it made the parts for its replacement lol.

the Voron is like a Ferrari compared to the ender5Pro but it served it purpose and it a cheap entry level option that can later make parts for its successor.

• Like 5