Voronio Voron 2.4 (350mm)

danielson761729

Arrival of the sides! 

so in keeping with the Voronoi theme I have had the clear Polycarbonate etched by an outside company and cut/etched the back panel myself. I must say they look awesome and I cant wait to get them attached! 

i will be experimenting with a more crazy idea with the back-panel in due course! 

credit to Plasfab in Sealand North Wales for awesome customer service and some brilliant work. (https://www.plasfab.co.uk)

E5285E1E-7014-4B67-A933-A8D45F321D96.jpeg

C72C3527-59D6-4E6F-9DE8-F486797ECB6C.jpeg

Edited by danielson761729
  • Like 1

Where software and proximity sensor’s collide. 

so I bought a good quality proximity probe in the form of the Omron TL-Q5MC2 2M. I wired it, changed my printer config and….. nothing! 

when I triggered the sensor the light came on but that never correlated with a “TRIGGERED” response through the GUI! I tried putting the sensor on another endstop with the Bat85 diode and that never worked either. Turned out the 4.7k Ω resistor between +24v and the signal was the trick! 

while I was at it I gave some RGB LED’s a whirl using the RGB pinout, no matter what I seem to do I still cant get the things to work. 

next step… initial tuning! 

01FCB977-D5C5-4231-99B0-8B91637C9FC6.jpeg

Edited by danielson761729
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...