Klicky Probe bed_mesh_calibrate in Start cgode

hopeinformer

Question

I want my prints to start with "home all" "QGL" and "bed mesh calibrate" before each print. I don't know how to set that up to do it. I have to manually home all and QGL, then also manually run the command "bed_mesh_calibrate" before I start a print. Then the printer will home all, QGL while heating up. Then it will home all and QGL again before it starts printing. I don't know why it does that so many times but it does. I tried setting up a conditional, CG32, but that does change it from doing it at least twice before each print. My guess is I have it set to home all and QGL in the start gcode macro and in the slicer's gcode. If I remove it from the slicer's gcode start it won't print but says there was an error loading the file. 

Edited by hopeinformer

I will definitely check those out.

This is why the 3D printing community is so great. There's so many people like you and @smirk and the entire Voron community that are kind and helpful. I haven't found a group in the 3D scene that aren't helpful. I appreciate it more than I can say. Thank you.

• Voron FTW! 1