sensor_type: ATC Semitec 104NT-4-R025H42G

This is what I have in the EBB36.cfg

heater_pin: EBBCan: PB13 #PE3
sensor_type: PT1000
sensor_pin: EBBCan: PA3
pullup_resistor: 4700
min_temp: 0
max_temp: 285

Changing to PT1000 changed the hotend temperature indication but it's now reading lower than room temp  - Bed temp is 20.4 which is room temp, extruder 15 and very slowly falling. At the intial start up it was indicating 10c.

14 minutes ago, Titus A Duxass said:

Bed temp is 20.4 which is room temp, extruder 15

sounds allright.

do your PID calibration and all will be okay.

I also had initially the pullup resistor in it, but it seems to be included in the sensor_type:pt1000 in klipper, so no need to write it. writing won't hurt though.

• Like 1

I don't know how fast your previous extruder was, but this one is (one of) the fastest around for printing. 

I would surely do most of the tuning parts from ellis' guide. PA, but especially the 'advanced-tuning' max volumetric  flow rate, which also defines the speeds in your profiles.

If you look at the super slicer profiles Ellis has available for download, the Rapido is real fast and in the profiles it has the speed to go with it.

13 hours ago, Dirk said:

I don't know how fast your previous extruder was, but this one is (one of) the fastest around for printing. 

I would surely do most of the tuning parts from ellis' guide. PA, but especially the 'advanced-tuning' max volumetric  flow rate, which also defines the speeds in your profiles.

If you look at the super slicer profiles Ellis has available for download, the Rapido is real fast and in the profiles it has the speed to go with it.

The previous hotend was a Revo Voron which reached a stagger 13,5, so I should notice a difference.

I fully intend going through Ellis' guide, I can seen straightway that temperature tuning and PA need addressing.

I don't use SuperSlicer - but I'll take a look at it. I use ORCA as I like the ability to directly upload files to print and then go straight to mainsail.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TitusADuxass said:

reached a stagger 13,5

using this website and guide from Hallo Stefan, (and Ellis' volumetric page) I came out around 45-50 mm3/s flowrate for my rapido 1 UHF and 38-40 for my rapido 2 HF with cheap CHT nozzles. 

After that you need to tune your printer, to keep up to those volumetric speeds. Luckily Vorons will not have any problems with that 🙂

And I am sure you can find any equivalent of what is in SS also in Orca. It will just take you a while longer. Good luck en have fun 🙂

Edited by Dirk
autocorrect - tune turn - dumb ai
  • Like 1