Can't get X, Y or Z End Stops to Work No matter What

voronstress

Question

Hi all, I just finished building my Voron 2.4R2, and was in the process of testing everything, the motor buzz works when I do all the tests, 

STEPPER_BUZZ  STEPPER = [x,y,z,z1 etc.]

However I cannot for the life of me get the endstops to trigger. For reference I am using a TMC2209 driver, and a BTT Octopus board 1.1?

For reference I am also using TAP, though I think that's an entirely separate issue.

I have attached my .cfg file for convenience if you guys were interested, in helping to diagnose the problem. 

voron2.4r.cfg

Another option is what I did. I use the Probe connector for 24V (or 5V) and GND. I split the signal to PG15 (STOP7 right next to it). That kept the BL Touch connector free for use with the case light WS2812B strips. Either way, I believe the diode still needs to be in there. The hartk PCBs include it in the probe circuit.

13 hours ago, claudermilk said:

Another option is what I did. I use the Probe connector for 24V (or 5V) and GND. I split the signal to PG15 (STOP7 right next to it). That kept the BL Touch connector free for use with the case light WS2812B strips. Either way, I believe the diode still needs to be in there. The hartk PCBs include it in the probe circuit.

I ended up doing that 🙂 and split the signals also.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, voronstress said:

I got everything to work with TAP QGL and everything, is anyone able to share their startup config here?

Glad to hear. Here is a copy of my macro's files. You need to [include] these configuration files in your printer.cfg file.

[include macros.cfg]
[include neopixel.cfg]
[include nozzle_scrub.cfg]
[include timelapse.cfg]
[include bedfans.cfg]
[include Adaptive_Mesh.cfg]
[include Adaptive_Purge.cfg]

And not all will be relevant to your build either.

Voron 2.4-300mm.zip