Mandala Rose Kinematic Bed Mounts

bdejong11129

Question

1 answer to this question

The kit from Mandala, as well as other kits offered, help with bed expansion and warping.  Since they are on kinematic mounts, there is room to expand and contract when the bed heats.  In terms of stability and bed mounting, its really easy to mount and give you the opportunity to remove the bed if needed (if you add bed wagos this makes it very easy).  In terms of stability, I have never had an issue, some people have raised a "concern" with TAP and the mandala mounts but there are plenty of users in the wild without a single issue (due to force needed from TAP and the front right corner) they also sell "wings" to alleviate this.

All in all, I cant recommend this kit more, it has been rock solid, my bed mesh has been the same since day 1 (also have the magbed) at .071 deviation, I only run a mesh every once in a while and the total geometry of my bed has not changed.  Recommend this and gantry backers for thermal expansion.