Hello form Poland

Jasiek

Hello everyone, my name is Marcin call sign Jasiek ;). I have CR-10 with mods like: clipper, x-asis linear rail, skr 1.4 turbo + tmc2209, ebb36 + RS485 can hat, sherpa mini. I'm thinking about Voron 2.4 300/350 or Trident form Formbot / LDO or self sourcing. Now Im trying to make stealthburner + v6 + sherpa mini + bltouch build in mouting carage. I found Mini Stealth - Mini Sherpa on this forum but no v6 version and i want to make standard stealthburner with part cooling fun. So here i am :).

• Like 1

Welcome! The classic Voron dilemma.. V2.4 or Trident?

1 hour ago, Jasiek said:

I found Mini Stealth - Mini Sherpa on this forum but no v6 version

I might be biased 😉 but I would like to suggest a possible solution to this. There are V6 heatsinks that have the Dragon mounting pattern which should fit into the Mini Stealth. I can't find exact dimensions but it looks like the Z height should similar enough to work.

• Thanks 1

Welcome aboard! You will find help and suggestions by the truck-load here! I suspect the choice of printer will not boil down to either/or,  rather which of the two to build first 😉

The trident is a very popular option. Personally, for a first Voron I'd certainly recommend a kit  (again possibly biased but I've had good success with the Formbot ones).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jasiek said:

Im thinking of Voron 2.4 formbot kit and few upgrades I want to order it from Czech

I got my formbat kits from China (cheaper to Australia), but I think @Buurman, who has now build about 12 formbot kits ( Voron 2.4r2's), gets his from Czech.  He has some good advice for European buyers as well. (See here)

• Like 1