Klipperscreen not working

nannyogg82

Question

Hi,

A few weeks ago I started encountering a problem with my Voron 2.4 I couldn't diagnose or fix. Before this I had Klipperscreen installed with a Raspberry Pi 7" screen. I decided to do a fresh install and clean up previous errors I had made and do some upgrades. However, when I reinstalled Klipperscreen the touscreen just wouldn't respond at all. I know that this is not a hardware problem as the screen was working prior to this, and I installed Pi OS just to double check the screen worked there, which it did.

I went to the troubleshooting link here:

Troubleshooting - KlipperScreen

And followed the instructions for changing the input. However, once I did this the screen went black and now only shows the console. I tried following the instructions for when the console is showing in the same link but this brings up some user insterface in the SSH that I don't know how to interact with.

If I'm reading this error right, am I basically on the wrong channel and just can't figure out how to change it?🤷‍♂️

GUI.jpg

20230108_193751117_iOS.heic

1 answer to this question