About This File
This mod originally was developed to
- mount a Rapido HF and UHF hot end.
- improve overall cooling performance by increasing airflow using a CPAP tube
- provide uniform cooling with airflow directed downwards
- be lightweight and easy to maintain
- be compatible with standard voron carriage and extruder mounting parts
- work with klickyprobe
Installation Instructions / compatibility
The most up to date files can be found in the github!
- This mod uses the standard X carriage parts.
- This mod should work with all types of extruder mounting parts, including CW2 (however, I have not yet tested it). I use the orbiter V2 extruder mount found here.
- Print the cooling duct with no supports (if your printer can handle the overhang at the top) or build plate only supports, file in STL folder.
- Print the front toolhead part with supports. The rear toolhead part is the standard rapido voron part.
Print the offset klickyprobe mount, file in STL folder.
- Rapido HF support [DONE!]
- Mounting location for ADXL gyro
- Euclid probe support