Hello from Italy

Grimmjow

Hi, I'm Grimmjow (aka Gabriele) and I'm Italian. I got my first printer in 2019, a Tevo Tarantula which gave me a lot of satisfaction and with which I made several objects. Still does her duty but don't ask her to print anything more than a PLA...
I've always admired the Vorons and last month I decided to buy the 2.4r2 from Formbot, which seemed to me to have a great price. I recovered my cousin's Ender3 pro, which I configured properly, a box and I started to print ABS, I must say with excellent results.
In my free time I edited a Google Sheet file (which I made available here on the forum) which helped me catalog and group the printed pieces.
Hopefully I'll put my new printer under the Christmas tree, with a black-red ribbon ๐Ÿ˜

Welcome aboard, Grimmjow. You have come to the right place ๐Ÿ˜‰ The kit route is definitely the way to go these days and the Formbot kits are quite popular so you will find a lot of experienced individuals here as well.

If you have time in between preparing for Christmas and building your present then please consider a build diary as it's a great way to interact with the community and share experiences. I look forward to seeing your Christmas present!