A friendly good morning from Germany

Merlin64

I started 3D printing in February this year with a qidi x-plus and, surprisingly to myself and contrary to what I thought before, am now quite motivated to build my own printer.

I became aware of the Voron project and found that it is quite professional for a private project and kindly provides a lot of information on how to build a printer.

Now I want to build a Trident (of course with some modifications, for the subjects for which I have the necessary knowledge).

In this sense, good success for all like-minded people

Merlin

Wilkommen im forum.

Happy to have you here and looking forward to sharing your Voron journey. We here would love to see a build diary (https://www.teamfdm.com/forums/forum/27-build-diaries/) of your Trident build. 

Viele freundliche gleichgesinnte Leute hier.

Good morning and welcome aboard! You have certainly come to the best place to find inspiration, support and assistance in your Voron journey. I see that you have already met @mvdveer and @Buurman two of the forums biggest pushers of Mods 😅

To echo everyone's sentiments, it will be good to see a build diary. We love them! It is also a great way to interact with the community.

• Like 1