Hello from the southwest of Germany :)

chaaalyy

Hello everyone,

Not new in melting plastics, but building my 1st Voron (atm just a small V0.1) right now. Other printers? Too many 😂...

2x Two Trees Sapphire pro (one of them a complete Kis3D-modification), Anycubic Mega P, Wanhao Duplicator I3 Plus.

Came here, when i started to collect useful or just nice looking mods for the V0 (i´m just lazy and try to build it completely modded, before i have to rip it apart many times 😉).

Since i also have lying around many 2020 extrusions (mostly 300mm) as well as mechanical parts and electronics, maybe a small 180mm³ Trident will follow one day 😀

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum. Once you start printing on the V0.1, you may not use the others again 😁

7 hours ago, chaaalyy said:

Came here, when i started to collect useful or just nice looking mods for the V0 (i´m just lazy and try to build it completely modded, before i have to rip it apart many times 😉).

Music to my ears !

I just finished a heavily modded V0.1

This is my second V0 - the first is stock standard

Welcome to the forum! You're in good company with your extensive collection of printers!

12 hours ago, chaaalyy said:

i´m just lazy

Not lazy, you're just being practical. You know you would have been lured by the endless mods so no pointing pretending you were going to build a factory-default machine 🤣

You'll find lots of help, support and suggestions from the good folk on the forum. If you're not too far through your V0 build, it's never too late, please consider a build diary and definitely consider one for your mini trident. Let's be honest, one Voron is never enough.

• Like 1