Hi from Cornwall, UK

motley

Just finishing V0 which I started 2 years ago - now can get back to it after being able to use the workshop again. I plan to print the Mini Stealthburner for it from the design here (using my old Prusa Mk3) LDO 2.4 kit is on it's way πŸ™‚

Welcome aboard! The Mini Stealthburner appears to be gaining favour amoung V0 owners (it's on my never ending lists of things to try). You have also heartened me in that I don't have the longest V0 build in the world 🀣

When you start building your 2.4 please consider running a build diary, we all love a good build diary and it's a great way to share experiences and interact with the other members of the community.

You will definitely find a lot of good ideas and help from the community members, we are all a very friendly bunch (even the Grump Old Men like myself).

Hi, I haven't so far kept a build diary but maybe this time - I built a 1.6 way back when but I was never completely happy with it, I plan to use the frame for a Tridex or similar...

I think I might qualify in the 'grumpy old' brigade as well πŸ™‚

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum. I echo @smirkΒ sentiments about a build diary. And yes the mini Stealthburner is the future of the V0. Plus the developer @atrushingΒ is SUPER helpful in modifying the design (within time limitations and other stuff) We even now have a redesigned clicky Zero probe that fits his creation.

7 hours ago, motley said:

I think I might qualify in the 'grumpy old' brigade as well πŸ™‚

Β 

7 hours ago, smirk said:

You can never have too many grumpy old men!

It's a good club to belong to.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome! Happy to add another GOM to the brigade! πŸ™‚

Your timing on thinking about a Tridex is perfect. Steve Builds is currently building on on his weekly live streams; he's two sessions in and will be continuing on his Sunday stream this week (10am PST). He has had Yeri (the designer) on chat, so you have both the original Trident designer doing the build and the IDEX mod designer available. Then of course we will demand a build diary of such a different project here. πŸ˜‰Β