Tony

Tony

Can anyone tell how to reset pass word Team FDM . I thank everyone for sending Emails but I have had a setback as I have had retia surgery  on my eyes and I cannot see too well. I have gathered all the components for a Voron 2.4R 350 but have not been able to start. Before surgery tried to program Orange PI  3 LTS but no joy. No thing seemed to happen. I bought a SUB power supply but nothing happened so I will wait until I get better health. Thank you all.

Hi Tony

Hopefully your road to recovery is not too long and has the desired effects.

Sorry for asking a daft question, just to clarify, are you wanting your reset your password for the TeamFDM site or some other password?

Happy to help and guide you through the process.

Smirk

Thanks for confirming. Guess there's two ways of resetting your TeamFDM password (I don't seem to be able to do it as a moderator). Easiest way is just via the "Forgot password" option on the TeamFDM login page:

Reset-password.jpeg.53ef5c73cbf778abee7643a403659c02.jpeg

You might need to log out of the site first to get access to the TeamFDM "Existing User? Sign in" option or if you start a private browsing window (in firefox this is a "Private Window" Ctrl+Shift+P; or in Chrome this is called "Incognito Window" Ctrl+Shift+N).

A private window effectively forgets all cookies and acts like you've never logged into the site.

If you've still got a connection to the website then you can reset your password through the "Account Settings" options of the profile menu:

Account-settings.jpeg.0a0e6aa144ae35e30ee46bc4b8ca2be6.jpeg

• Like 1