Hello from sunny Essex

Matt82770565

Hi 

My name is Matt and I joined yesterday.

I am currently awaiting the delivery of a Voron 2.4 r2 kit. (LDO version from OneTwo3D)

It hopefully arrives towards the end of October.

In the mean time I'm printing all the parts in e-sun ABS+ on my Prusa i3 MK3S+

My plan is to assembly it with the Stealthburner head.

I've been 3d printing for about 18 months, exclusively with the Prusa which is great, if a little slow.

Recently completed projects include a drill stand for a Dremel lookalike and a working (ish) model of the Apollo DSKY.

Looking foreword to lots of help when i get to the firmware/software side of the build, i.e. Klipper Mainsail et. al.

Regards

Matt82770565

Hello Matt, 

Welcome to the best forum (in my opinion). Exiting times ahead with the new build. Please consider a build diary so we can follow your build. You will get lots of help from the forum members. A lot of very helpful, knowledgable folk around here.

Stealthburner is the way to go - Great looking but also in functionality. Better airflow than the afterburner. And it has integrated nozzle LED's!

Happy building

Hi Matt. Great to have you here. One thing to consider is applying what you learned with the Dremmel stand to a device to assist with properly aligned heat melt inserts on the Voron. Read up and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Best of luck and keep us informed with a build diary.

• Like 1