Hi from Germany

RopusLongus

Howdy Folks,

greetings from Germany. Currently I'm building (in matter of fact I try to do a mod without much support in fusion πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ)Β  or better say try to build a Voron Switchwire with a 310x310 build plate.

I startet 3D printing 2 Years ago with one Anycubic that now is modded to 310x310 with the XXL mod from a Thingie User called Sergiu.

I'm into building masks and several other stuff aiming for milti color printing with the ERFC under RFF.

Therefor is the SW Mod.

Maybe I build a Journal with the forthcoming of my project. If any Fusion360 Nerd comes out with Tips go for it,Β  I sure will be thankfull.

Β 

Other Hobbys is Electronics and Kinky Stuff 😜.

4 minutes ago, smirk said:

Welcome aboard! We can never get too many build diariesΒ  - guess that's our kink! What sort of electronics are you into?

WEll im into Light and Magic Electronics. Main intrest are in the DOT Matrix ( absolute beginner) , i like to make some Sound effects and i did a lot of Wiring for Friends when they want Bling Bling in theyr Furry Suits , Masks and also some Kinky material with uhm , i call it the BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ *grin*

36 minutes ago, mvdveer said:

Welcome welcome. Looking forward to your build experience. Especially if it is a switchwire as that is one of my future builds.Β 

Well I will try my best to keep the Build diary up to date with pictures and other stuff. If you want get in Contact with me and we can chat a bit about it. Also I'm planing to build a Filament Rack for the ERFC with the Rabbit Patch inside πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ.

• Like 1