Tony

Tony

Welcome Tony from a fellow down under. You will learn a lot in the forum. Feel free to ask - friendly bunch around here. See you are looking for a raspi pi. Depending where in Oz you are, may be able to help. Have a very good relationship with local electronics store.

• 3 weeks later...

On a file-by-file basis, just open the stl file. You will get a 3D preview of the file and in the upper right corner is a download button. If you want to grab a bunch of files at once, go to the directory level you want and in the upper right corner is a "..." button to get a context menu, you will have a Download Directory option; click that and Github will send you a zip of all the files within the directory (retaining any subdirectory structure within).

7 hours ago, claudermilk said:

the upper right corner is a "..." button to get a context menu, you will have a Download Directory option

@claudermilk Always thought that but this is what I get, thus have just been downloading individual files. Can you imagine if I clicked that and it actually deleted the directory - wouldn't be very popular would I. Thought it strange that that option was there.

image.thumb.png.366c0758cbe74cc3a39e20278ec44a13.png

On 8/20/2022 at 6:22 PM, Tony said:

Hi All

Can anyone help me to get cad files from gibhub so I can us them in Solid works. 

There's a ZIP file with STEP files for the Voron ( I assume it's a 2.4). Just download, unzip and open in SolidWorks. Or, like others have stated, you can just use STL's if all you want to do is print them. The CAD assembly does help as a reference when building though.

image.png.d37491ff21ad5541ea3a9387d5ec48f7.png

Welcome to the forum!

• Like 1