LDO Trident kit anticipation

This is me waiting impatiently for LDO to start shipping kits to the usual vendors.  Just finished printing all the parts.  I'm going with the 300mm with black frame (how creative right!) with black main parts and purple accents.

40 minutes ago, PiEyed said:

This is me waiting impatiently for LDO to start shipping kits to the usual vendors.  Just finished printing all the parts.  I'm going with the 300mm with black frame (how creative right!) with black main parts and purple accents.

the printer's output is what is important... 🙂  I guess I am using whatever filament I had on hand. Silver extrusions, grey and black printed parts. I did at least try to keep related groups the same color... It is all good!

• Thanks 1

Hi Hector. For you guys that don’t know, Fabreeko is the best and most reliable vendor for Voron Kits and many other 3D Printing needs. No, I don’t work for him! Their whole company has been amazing to work with. 

• Like 1

On 5/31/2022 at 9:29 AM, PiEyed said:

Hi Hector. For you guys that don’t know, Fabreeko is the best and most reliable vendor for Voron Kits and many other 3D Printing needs. No, I don’t work for him! Their whole company has been amazing to work with. 

Hey @PiEyed thankyou so much for the kind words! Feels great when our efforts are noticed, we hope to continue to serve this community with some kick ass parts and service. Anything you guys need let us know! We are here to help

• Like 2
  • Voron FTW! 1

On 5/31/2022 at 8:29 AM, PiEyed said:

I second this. Hector takes all my extra funds 🤣

• Like 2