Back to top button?

Buurman

Sometimes threads are getting very large, I like that they stay on one page, and you dont have to go to next, next, next page.

Yet, scrolling all the way up again, is a bit of a pain, a floating "back to top" would be awesome!

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 1/4/2023 at 8:04 AM, MickXX said:

I thought this portal goes on Invision, they look completely identical. 🙂
I don't know which is older

I manage this domain https://www.maxximum.cz/ on InvisionPower

This does run on IPB - however plugin versions can have conflicts, I have to test it out before I launch it - I'm not fond of the ones the work with the current version of other plugins which means I might add this simple feature manually to the template to avoid plugin conflicts.

Great idea and thanks for the feedback!

• 2 weeks later...

I founded a popular metal detector website in the netherlands but when I quit that hobby I sold it, went from nothing to 4000 active members in 2 years, was pretty proud of it.

So I do have lots of Vbulletin experience from those days, I love to play with PHP, so if any help is needed, happy to support.

For now, I hope you find something suitable, since im getting carpal tunnel (or whatever its called) scroll fingers... 😉

On 1/22/2023 at 9:41 PM, Buurman said:

I founded a popular metal detector website in the netherlands but when I quit that hobby I sold it, went from nothing to 4000 active members in 2 years, was pretty proud of it.

You are a man of many talents! I'm impressed.

Although I would say "Ommeren" ! You sure you quit the hobby? You could buy a couple of PI's if you found the treasure.....

11 hours ago, smirk said:

You are a man of many talents! I'm impressed.

Although I would say "Ommeren" ! You sure you quit the hobby? You could buy a couple of PI's if you found the treasure.....

Hahahaa, yeah, the best thing I found was a silver thimble with Amsterdam logo on it, it is quite pretty and from around 1910.

Ok ones also found a golden neckless worth quite some money, but thats was not my passion, old things I liked the most. 

• Like 1

Bizzarre what a small world it is @Buurman, I got a new washing machine today and the chap fitting it walks in points at my printer and goes "Oh, I was thinking of getting one of those". Turns out his hobby was metal detecting and he wanted to be able print print (what I presume to be) coil covers! Clearly detectorists are like busses, you don't see one for ages and then suddenly several come along at the same time!

• Haha 1