Hi, starting my first build.

Rene_me

Hi all, 

just starting my first build ; the Voron0.1. 

It's gonna be a 'secondary' high quality printer next to my Ender 5 Plus (for bulk prints). I'll start off with the original build with a BTT SKR Pico coupled with a Rpi 3B or Rpi 4 that I've got laying around. Probably going to do the drawer mod right away any other mods will  have to wait until its up and running for a bit.

Living in the Netherlands, near Rotterdam.

regards,

Rene.

• Like 1

I'm thinking to do the z-belt mod ( if i see any z-artifacts) and  probably something with the hotend. With the Ender5+ im on the Printermods X-change platform, so it would be nice if that would work with the v.01 as well, maybe even combined with the SB.

Oh and a pi cam mount of course, though that is not technically a mod but more of an add-on.

And I would like to build the ERCF sometime after this one to be able to use multi color / material.

Ah well, lets build the v.01 first... printing the parts right now on the E5+

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rene_me said:

Hi all, 

just starting my first build ; the Voron0.1. 

It's gonna be a 'secondary' high quality printer next to my Ender 5 Plus (for bulk prints). I'll start off with the original build with a BTT SKR Pico coupled with a Rpi 3B or Rpi 4 that I've got laying around. Probably going to do the drawer mod right away any other mods will  have to wait until its up and running for a bit.

Living in the Netherlands, near Rotterdam.

regards,

Rene.

You'll love the build. Take your time and enjoy. There are files out for a PiCam Mount. I tried two: one that sits on the frame behind the Z-Rails :

and the one that mounted to the tophat in the corner. Found the last a better option. Both designs by @Demosth. Plenty others in the download section.