Family Addition

claudermilk

Have to share, because cat pics and what else is the internet for? 😄

We lost our beloved Burmese kitty about a month ago. She was around 20 so had a long, happy life. The family agreed we were ready to adopt some new kitties that needed a forever home and my wife found a local grooming place that hosts rescues looking for homes on FB. We went to look at a couple of them, one of which turned out to be the owner's personal pet (their post has been update so nobody else gets disappointed 😆). Anyway, the other one was there & is a charmer. I also met a tabby that basically asked to come along too. So, meet our new fur babies Wilbur and Beans (hey, rescues come with names already).

20240506_082621.png.ae112745889f76f240ae653b95993dda.png20240507_134558.png.b1c74067747655fef8a37b0c1fab2498.png

Both are about a year old (Wilbur almost, Beans a bit over). Super sweet, friendly cats. Beans is a bog-standard tabby cat, Wilbur I think is at least mostly a Turkish Van based on coat, coloring, and personality. No, I'd never heard of those either.

The previous, beloved & missed kitty, Ava.

PXL_20210514_162921722.thumb.jpg.9c56aee69c48c804d2fa19c56b78a6ad.jpg

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I adopted these 2 from the local Animal home.20240504_134718.thumb.jpg.ddfeb9d2a95a0e9cd82c33ab421d5f6b.jpg

Lulu & Lili - they both love diving into my printer waste bin and pinching filament whirls and are actively involved with my Vz330 build- they pinch everything that's not nailed down.

Edited by TitusADuxass
  • Haha 3

We have to have our QC department, right?

Both cats were interested for a couple of minutes when I fired up the Trident the first time after we got them. After they figured out it wasn't going to affect them, they proceeded to ignore it. At least while I have been around, who knows how much inspection it gets in the dead of night. 😆

• Haha 4