Hello from Michigan

Sevenm

Hello All, I started FDM printing with an Ender 3 V2 about a year ago, starting work on a Voron 2.4 350 in January this year and nearly finished, kit purchased from Formbot. Able to print ABS with the Voron and have been printing skirts, etc... to complete the project. Next step is some tuning and refining my printing process.

Welcome 7. A Wolverine huh?  A transplanted buckeye here. Started y build last month and it’s been a slower process than I’d like. My Ender 5 has given me fits printing the abs parts. Right now my issue is getting the prints off the glass bed🤣🤣🤣. Not sure which is worse. Prints not sticking or not coming off. Would like to see pics of your voron when you’re done. 

Thanks Pappy and claudermilk. I printed my Voron parts on my Ender 3. I upgraded the hotend to the MicroSwiss All Metal Hotend. I started printing on the glass bed and had the same issue with the ABS sticking. I sprayed some Windex with Vinegar around the parts to help with release. Not sure if the Windex made a difference, alcohol might work as well. Ended up switching to a PEX build plate from Wham Bam, that worked well. Finishing printing the Voron skirts with Voron. Still using my Cura profile on the Voron, going to take a step back an do a full tuning and switch to Superslicer per guide from Andrew. Will post some pics when I get the panels on.