Hello

Hello i have just finished building my first Voron and probably not my last Voron it is a 300mm formbot trident kit i have added a few things from the stock formbot kit that i have listed below

• CL tap
  • ebb36 canbus
  • bed fans
  • daylight on a stick

and more will be added later down the road in my journey thanks for letting me join the forum i will definitely have questions along the way thank you for reading 😄 

Welcome - good to have you join us. Build the exact kit, except I used a Mellow Fly 2040 canbus board. Great machine - you won't be disappointed. Looking forward to your next build.

Sounds like the right additions to start with 😂

Grats in making it succesfully to the end, believe me there is always room for improvement 😂

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

..hey guys...he thinks that will be his last Voron build. 😆 

Just poking a bit of fun, toast. These printer builds are addictive and you find yourself wanting to build another one after a while.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, claudermilk said:

Welcome to the forum!

Just poking a bit of fun, toast. These printer builds are addictive and you find yourself wanting to build another one after a while.

So true!

6 hours ago, claudermilk said:

Welcome to the forum!

Im already planning to build another voron after i finish my trident and get it a serial mabye the 2.4 will be next v0 also looks cool and compact for quick prints

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 4/3/2024 at 8:13 AM, claudermilk said:

Well...I went from a Trident to a V0. 😁 It's a different kind of challenge, and a nice little printer.

I’ve also been looking into a vzbot 330 they look nice aswell can’t decide I have a good year to make a choice also thinking about converting my trident to an ezbake

Edited by blaze toast215

8 hours ago, blaze toast215 said:

I’ve also been looking into a vzbot 330

These are speed demons, and prints very well. Different kettle of fish altogether - 4WD, High Flow nozzle and CPAP as standard configuration as example.

Kits are mostly CNC.

I build one from a TronXy 5 SA, (printed parts)  then modified it to 4WD (printed parts) , then modified it to CNC parts on the X and Y axis. Next is CNC for Z-axis

I like tinkering.......

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, mvdveer said:

These are speed demons, and prints very well. Different kettle of fish altogether - 4WD, High Flow nozzle and CPAP as standard configuration as example.

Kits are mostly CNC.

I build one from a TronXy 5 SA, (printed parts)  then modified it to 4WD (printed parts) , then modified it to CNC parts on the X and Y axis. Next is CNC for Z-axis

I like tinkering.......

I see it would definitely be a big learning experience but also would be a fun build 

• Like 1