Few upgrades on my 350mm 2.4

ArkansasFPV

Ran great mostly stock aside from Klicky for a long time. Printed all the parts for my VZ235, VZ330, RatRig 3.1 and Minion.

I decided to keep my 2.4 and 0.1 and sell all my other builds. My VZ builds, RatRig builds were never as reliable as the 2.4 and I just don’t have the time or more so didn’t wanna make the time anymore. May do a K3 and that’s about it. 

I did go Tap and added a NiteHawk a bit ago along with the BFI and BZI mods. They have all been excellent additions. I have decided it is time to give a little more love to the 2.4. 

Elite Machined Ultralight X Beam with CNC XY Joints

Mandala Rose Works Tinted Panels

Mandala Rose Works MagBed

Aluminum A&B Motor Mounts

Aluminum BFI 

Lots of miscellaneous for upkeep

LDO 2804

BTT 5160T Pro

AWD aluminum motor mounts

Galileo 2

UHP-200-48

EBB36

LDO 2504

HoneyBadger Rails

Rapido 2 UHF

IMG_4522.jpeg

Edited by ArkansasFPV
  • Like 1

Still waiting for quite a few packages. I figure I only have time for one main hobby anymore. Anyone interested in buying some FPV drones. 😂 More on another wall with a ton of spares. 

IMG_4524.jpeg

Edited by ArkansasFPV

Gonna try 2wd with the 2804 on 48V first. So far speed and acceleration has increased quite a bit with no loss in quality. I really like the Aluminum motor mounts. Maybe I will get around to building my Galileo 2 this evening. 

IMG_4611.jpeg

IMG_4612.jpeg

IMG_4601.jpeg

IMG_4617.jpeg

• Like 2

Ignore my wiring. 😂 I will get to it eventually. 

My aluminum BFI finally came in today. I got my UHP 200 mounted and wired. Finally on 48V. My new filament dryer showed up today.  Oh and I ordered a XP Power FLEXPOWER X7. May decide on one chunky power supply for everything. 

IMG_4632.jpeg

IMG_4638.jpeg

IMG_4642.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hated the 2804 so I got four 2504 and put the four 2804 on Z. 😂 Waiting on some Molex from West3D before I do AWD with the 2504, I don’t wanna solder. The 2504 in 2wd were easier to get dialed for Sensorless and they make for much cleaner graphs. 

Waiting on HoneyBadger Fans to finish my Rapid Burner, fans I have allowed heat creep. I went HoneyBadger X&Y rails as well, loving them.  

I also ditched the NiteHawk for an EBB36. I just redid the ends on the NiteHawk cable for the EBB36.

I also added a Rapido 2 UHF a bit ago.

IMG_4897.jpeg

IMG_4893.jpeg

IMG_4883.jpeg

Edited by ArkansasFPV
  • Like 2