Klippain

McCosch

Can you post your printer.cfg please?  Also specs of printer.  The error typically indicates you haven't specified a pin option in section probe in printer.cfg.  What type of bed probe do you have?  Tap?  Klicky?  Inductive etc?

@mvdveer knows a lot about Klippain.  He should be able to offer assistance.

Edited by WINEDS

1 hour ago, McCosch said:

Hello, does anyone know anything about “Klippain”. I can't get any further with this error. I've looked everywhere and can't find an entry where I can fix the error.

I don't know anything about Klippain but I did a quick check in your configs. I tried following the aliases in the mcu.cfg. in the [probe] section it references the sb2209 pins but then I couldn't find a value for the MCU_IND_FAN.

[probe]
  pin: ^toolhead:PROBE_INPUT

[board_pins sb2209_mcu]
mcu: toolhead
aliases:
  PROBE_INPUT=MCU_IND_FAN ,

I have also noted you have your [mcu] defined twice - one in the mcu.cfg file and then again in the printer.cfg file. Maybe comment (#) it out in you printer.cfg file To me your printer.cfg file does not look a klippain version of the file either. 

You also have [probe] defined in both your printer.cfg file and your mcu.cfg file

printer.cfg:

[probe]
pin: ~!PC5

mcu.cfg:

probe]
  pin: ^toolhead:PROBE_INPUT

In your printer.cfg file under the probe section, you have your pin defined as:

pin: ~!PC5

I think it should be,

pin: ^!PC5

as I have never seen the "~" symbol used in klipper before. 

You need to get rid off all the duplicate entries.. On further exploration of you files, I see you have a canbus tool head, so I will comment out the probe section in the printer.cfg file as that pin will refer to the controller board, not the canbus board.

To be of more help can you please tell me the following:

Printer: Voron 2.4 350mm (I assume from your config)

Controller board:

Canbus board:

How did you populate your printer.cfg file. (It is not native klippain.)

Also be aware that klippain reads files in order 1 - mcu.cfg, 2 - printer.cfg 3. overrides.cfg 

Thus what is in overrides.cfg will be the final configuration

So in your case the probe pin is read from the mcu.cfg file (which looks correct) but then it is replaced by the probe pin in the printer.cfg file (which is incorrect) and you get the error.

Hope it makes sense

3 hours ago, mvdveer said:

Sie müssen alle doppelten Einträge entfernen. Bei der weiteren Untersuchung Ihrer Dateien sehe ich, dass Sie einen Canbus-Werkzeugkopf haben, daher werde ich den Sondenabschnitt in der Datei „printer.cfg“ auskommentieren, da sich dieser Pin auf den Controller bezieht Board, nicht das Canbus-Board.

Um Ihnen weiterzuhelfen, können Sie mir bitte Folgendes sagen:

Drucker: Voron 2.4 350 mm (ich gehe von Ihrer Konfiguration aus)

Controller-Board:

Canbus-Board:

Wie haben Sie Ihre Datei „printer.cfg“ gefüllt? (Es handelt sich nicht um natives Klippain.)

Beachten Sie auch, dass Klippain Dateien in der Reihenfolge 1 – mcu.cfg, 2 – Printer.cfg 3. overrides.cfg liest 

Was also in overrides.cfg steht, ist die endgültige Konfiguration

In Ihrem Fall wird also der Prüfstift aus der Datei „mcu.cfg“ gelesen (was korrekt aussieht), dann aber durch den Prüfstift in der Datei „printer.cfg“ ersetzt (was falsch ist) und Sie erhalten die Fehlermeldung.

Ich hoffe, es macht Sinn

But I heard differently from the developer side - the printer.cfg always comes first, then the mcu and so on. In the printer configuration you activate all components and then I assume that they will also be queried first. But it doesn't matter to my concerns. Now I'm trying to find the pin for the sample and it's a little difficult.

But I heard differently from the developer side - the printer.cfg always comes first, then the mcu and so on. In the printer configuration you activate all components and then I assume that they will also be queried first. But it doesn't matter to my concerns. Now I'm trying to find the pin for the sample and it's a little difficult.

9 hours ago, McCosch said:

If that is the case, then the culprit is the [probe] section in the printer.cfg file. I have uploaded a file where I have corrected the ~ to ^ in the printer.cfg [probe] section.

I am using Klippain and my information is from the Klippain site itself.

I would still recommend to only have ONE section for [probe] across those files. (mcu.cfg, printer.cfg, overrides.cfg). All the changes I wanted, are contained in my overrides.cfg file - just makes it easier to keep track of it all.

printer.cfg