Klipper update v0.12.0-88-g2e8b54ae Errors after update.

ken226

After updating this morning, i get the following errors:

image.thumb.png.efb16e5f356cc257b0c2aa59f273308f.png

The first thing i tried was to comment out the entire input shaper section of my printer.cfg file, and that seemed to get everything working again.  I'm not sure why commenting out the input shaper stuff seemed to clear the weird MCU reflash related errors too, but it did.

image.thumb.png.5bb1c51b92001e10bf3ac3c0f3165217.png

Edited by ken226
  • Like 1

• ken226 changed the title to Klipper update v0.12.0-88-g2e8b54ae Errors after update.

Because there's a major change in Klipper version. Update your "Linux process" using make menuconfig, and make flash. In other words, reinstall the ADXL the way you did it the first time. Also update the firmware on the main board.

Last time I flashed the MCU, it was with the Octopus board out of the printer, plugged into a windows PC using another program.

So the method I just used, the "advanced" option in KIAUH worked.  It's finished and working correctly again.

Thanks for the help.

Where is your accelerometer connected ? On the Pi, on a Pi Pico, or on the main board ? PA15 is some microcontroller.
In any case, the board it is connected to has to be reflashed with the new Klipper.

Reflash everything so in the end you get something like this :

image.png.1518614a110d51b09ea433bbd279d0a0.png

My accelerometer is connected to the Octopus V1.1 mcu board.

I got it done successfully using KIAUH's advanced menu for relashing the MCU.   It is done and working correctly now.

Where did you find the menu in your previous post.  I looked through mainsails various menus and can't find anything like that?

I use a SSH terminal and command line. Didn't even know it could be done with Kiauh ! (used Kiauh for Fluidd, Mainsail, Crowsnest, Moonraker and Klipperscreen installs only... and to give it a try with Octoprint)

• Like 1