Switchwire conversion.

Juicebx93

This will be a enderwire. Siboor kit is helping getting me rolling. My plan is for stealthburner. Maybe(probably) canbus. And Ems electronics mounting. I'll be asking lots of questions as this is my first build. Pif was also used as my main riggs aren't super ideal right now for asa or abs printing. 

So far rails are mounted and y just needs belt cut and assemble. Having alot of fun so far and wanna succeed with this badly so I can get to printing what will likely be v0 parts. 

IMG_20240103_131845_229.jpg

Messenger_creation_4fe5b7a0-7314-44bf-abfb-a655ad961588.png

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

so update after some difficulties and frustration ive got this rolling better now. my og ender is now my switchwire conversion. im rolling with an ender 5 with canbus right now as a daily and a v0 kit price came up and it was right with a free 2.0 upgrade kit r1 so i grabbed it and parts are being printed for it as well. was hoping to be further on the switchwire but took a small break from the build. ill open a post for the v0 build as well. Right now on the switchwire im on skirts y axis is done. Most of the heatsets are placed.   

20240408_211111.jpg

20240408_211037.jpg

20240408_211102.jpg

20240408_211045.jpg

Edited by Juicebx93
  • Like 1