Greetings from the East Coast

MadRocker

Call me Mad =). Been printing since about 2017. Started out with a Maker Select V2, slightly modded it. Purchased a Prusa Kit about a year and a half ago, then went full on modding the MSv2 with a new board, BLTouch and compiled Marlin with all the bells and whistles. At this moment I'm sourcing my first Voron which will be a 350 Trident, because do you really have enough printers? Hope to learn all about the workings of Klipper along with what mods work best for my build. When I'm not nerding I do quite a bit of fishing be it salt or fresh water.  

• Like 1

Welcome to the community. Glad to have you on board and thank you for posting in the intro forum,

What area do you currently live? I have seen so many people who had various Prusa's join and build a Voron, Prusa is such a stepping stone 😄 

I look forward to seeing more posts and hope you will be interested in creating a build diary, i love to follow the progress of builds!

I'm in southern New Jersey about an hour away from the Delaware Bay and the Atlantic. Makes fishing convenient depending on what's running. I also lurk on the Facebook and Reddit voron groups for info and other peoples builds. Documenting my build may be an option once I'm done sourcing all the parts. Printing out the Stealth Burners parts as we speak. I'm not looking to go light speed so I went with the Revo Micro with all of the nozzles because of the quick nozzle change. That may be my longest wait since its back ordered. 

Thank you - I love to get out and fish when I have the chance, the closest "big water" next to me is Lake Erie, and I'd like to try the Maumee River Walleye run at some point! I am jealous that you're so close to the coast!

If possible it would be fantastic to add sourcing to the diary. The process of understand and finding parts for self sourcing is one of the least understood part of most builds. Even writing out the thought process of what parts you are choosing and the matching vendor is a huge benefit to many people!