Mainsail won't connect anymore to my IP adress

TimoOAK

Question

Hello everyone,

So I tried to install my picam but it didn't work. Then I decided to update everything (with update manger in mainsail and klipper via Kiauh) and now my touchscreen no longer works and my printer no longer wants to connect to my usual mainsail IP address. Can anyone help me get everything working again.

Edited by TimoOAK

5 answers to this question

First of all, welcome to the forum.

For the IP, can you get to your router admin page and find the Pi's IP there? It sounds like it might have changed on you. That would be a router thing, not a Mainsail thing; mine has done that to me on my Plex server before, fun times.

@claudermilk Hi, thanks for the warm welcome. I have just done that in my Asus router, but my raspberry or my (voron_2.4_R2) is still at the same address with which I open my mainsail. I can access the IP address via putty, but I cannot access my mainsail in the web browser.

My screen stays in this loading image.

image.thumb.png.92d3ad2937abca26c3236a82dddd7b67.png

Edited by TimoOAK

1 minute ago, TimoOAK said:

I have just done that in my Asus router, but my raspberry or my (voron_2.4_R2) is still at the same address with which I open my mainsail. I can access the IP address via putty, but I cannot access my mainsail in the web browser.

I have noticed that the browser likes to assume that it is an https address which will not connect to Mainsail. Try putting http://[printer_ip] directly into the address bar.