Hello from a very wet Scotland

Sp4rkR4t

Hi everyone, I'm Sp4rkR4t and I'm currently partway through building my first voron 2.4r2. I've been printing with a prusa mini for a couple of years, mainly functional things and the odd fidget toy but it's time to upgrade so bought a MPX kit from livexy and have been very impressed with it, my health hasn't been great so I've gotten confused and turned around a fair few times but it's almost all built so now I'm tuning the printer and building macros. I'll be using the machine to print almost exclusively ABS (Catyarn) & ASA (filamentum) parts for around the house and for anyone else who needs stuff.

Oh and Stealthburner LEDS are the bane of my existence.

1 hour ago, Sp4rkR4t said:

Hi everyone, I'm Sp4rkR4t and I'm currently partway through building my first voron 2.4r2. I've been printing with a prusa mini for a couple of years, mainly functional things and the odd fidget toy but it's time to upgrade so bought a MPX kit from livexy and have been very impressed with it, my health hasn't been great so I've gotten confused and turned around a fair few times but it's almost all built so now I'm tuning the printer and building macros. I'll be using the machine to print almost exclusively ABS (Catyarn) & ASA (filamentum) parts for around the house and for anyone else who needs stuff.

Oh and Stealthburner LEDS are the bane of my existence.

Welcome, and I’m totally with you on the LEDs. Sounds like you’ve taken the same path I took with printers. Have since built a second 2.4 with CANbus. If you’re up for the challenge it really makes things simple. That is once your head stops hurting from all the pounding against the desk.

TC

14 minutes ago, Todd said:

Welcome, and I’m totally with you on the LEDs. Sounds like you’ve taken the same path I took with printers. Have since built a second 2.4 with CANbus. If you’re up for the challenge it really makes things simple. That is once your head stops hurting from all the pounding against the desk.

TC

The MPX kit came with canbus and TAP it's the main reason I bought that one and I'm really happy with both, there are a few things I'm planning on changing once I'm done printing the skirts, etc. I need to decide on where I want to mount the filament spool and I might move the power switch to the side so it's more accessible.