V0 Fysetc kit control board question & sensorless homing issue.

Champ1800

Question

Hi All,

I have a just finished building a Fysetc kit V0.2 kit with a Cheatah V0 board. Does anyone know how to measure or adjust the stepper motor currents for these? Obviously I want to see about maxing this thing out eventually but I also want to see what I am at now.

I have downloaded the board details from their github https://github.com/FYSETC/Cheetah_V3.0 but I can't see anything.

The stepper motor 35HSH7402-24B-300A says it is rated for 4.2V 1.5A. From what I have worked out so far I think that the control board is giving 3.3V max to these (how do I measure the the actual Voltage & Amps to them?).

Separately I am also having issues with sensorless homing. When the print head is parked, X60,Y0 & I home it the X does not move & it thinks it has now homed even though it is at X60. I have set the sensitivity to 100 (255 being the most sensitive & lower number = less sensitive). I don'e know how much lower I can go on this but I also don't want to cause any other issues.

I am having some electrical issues too, getting low voltage warning to stepper motors. The main 24V power supply to the unit is not fluctuating at all when it is running. I am going to pull every wire & chck if there is any damage or bas crimping this weekend. It is the pre made wiring kit that came with it but you never know. Other than that I am at a loss on this one.

Thanks in advance for the help 😀

Cheetah_Bot.jpg

Cheetah_Top.jpg

CHEETAH V3.0_SCH.pdf CHEETAH V3.0 Position.pdf X-Y motor 35HSH7402-24B-300A.pdf

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet