After last update, seeing these messages in the update manager?

ken226

• 1 month later...

Hi. I have the same issue and cant find any solution for this. I had fully working Klipper configuration and after update having strange errors. Well i dont have time to deal with this issues at the moment. Its so funny every time Klipper is updated something is broken 😅. Mayby the best solution is to stop updating klipper untill they sort issues out..

6 hours ago, SamppaD said:

Hi. I have the same issue and cant find any solution for this. I had fully working Klipper configuration and after update having strange errors. Well i dont have time to deal with this issues at the moment. Its so funny every time Klipper is updated something is broken 😅. Mayby the best solution is to stop updating klipper untill they sort issues out..

Ditto - will address it once my current build is finished - don't need the printers (3 x V0's)  at this point.

22 hours ago, SamppaD said:

Mayby the best solution is to stop updating klipper untill they sort issues out..

Yeah, i haven't updated Klipper on my Trident for a while. I have too much in the queue through the holidays to risk breaking it. The printer works well now, so I'm leaving the software alone for now. That said, the V0 just got fresh installs of everything (and its first Klipper update) and nearly everything worked fine out of the box. Just that little hiccup installing numpy for input shaper.

• Like 1

I've been checking for updates, then updating every time I used my printer.  Including today.  No problems whatsoever.

Back about a month ago when I posted this question, i also asked on the the Klipper github page, or somewhere.  I don't remember exactly. 

The answer though, was that this isn't an error. It is just a notification.  It's just letting us know that it has detected third party files.  It will not harm  anything and should be ignored.

Of course, id rather not have it there, but noone asked me.

Edited by ken226