Free or cheap 3D printer stuff available for anyone living in Brisbane willing to pick up- my husband recently died and left many supplies

Jaans

Hallo everyone, I'm Jaans's wife. He died very unexpectedly in June and I am in the process of cleaning and organizing everything he left behind. He had a Voron 3D printer and a lot of related tools and "stuff". I thought of posting here in case there is anyone living in Brisbane that could use some of this. It would be a shame to just throw it all away. I will probably just give most of it away for free but if someone is willing to pay for some of it that will be awesome. If there is someone interested please send me your email address to organize further. I cannot deliver so it will have to be someone willing to pick up in the western suburbs of Brisbane. Unfortunately I cannot give more information on what he has because I do not speak technology 🙂 Thanks everyone, Anel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...