Hello from Western Pennsylvania

alex3dlabs

Hello everyone, my name is Alex, as they say "I'm a long time listener, first time caller".  I've been 3D printing for a little over 3 years now, I started out with an Ender 3 V2 when they first came out, expanded to a few more bed flingers and volunteered as a 3D printing elf for the IC3D Toys for Tots 3D printed toys campaign.  That really helped me learn how to tune, improve and hone my 3D printing skills.  After maxing out the upgrades on my Ender (just to get it to print) I finally built my Voron 2.4 R2 350 early last year, the amount of knowledge I've gained from that printer has been tremendous.  I ended up building a Voron 0.1 (and quickly upgraded to to a 0.2), then did a full conversion of the Ender to a Switchwire and finally completed a Trident 250 build.  I've use this site number times in the past for Voron information and it helps me see on top of mods and other information.  I want to thank everyone here for that as well as to help others as well.

I forgot one thing, I have a fully built 9 color ERCF that has been driving me crazy and I am waiting for the ERCF V2 to drop.  I started to print the Sturdy Bunny version but the changes are too fast for me to keep up with.  Really looking forward to using it, I think it's an amazing design.

Edited by alex3dlabs
  • Like 2

Welcome Alex. Happy to have you on board with all your printing experience.

I think all of us that has build an ERCF has had this frustration boil over at times. Got mine to successfully complete a 6 color print hexagon without intervention and then put it away in a tub. As they say Been there, Done that. 

Welcome again, looking forward to your input and advice