Greetings From Ontario Canada

Willybb

Greetings everyone. My name is Bill Blackburn and I live in a small Village named Creemore in Ontario Canada. I'm a retired Diesel Truck Mechanic and have been 3D printing for fifteen years. Built my first printer way back when and have been building and tinkering ever since. I presently own five 3D printers.

Interested in adding multi color capabilities to one of my existing printers.  Been looking at the Enraged Rabbit Carrot Feeder.  Any suggestions of additional multi color devices would be greatly appreciated. Glad to have found and joined this web site.  Thank you.

Willy

• Like 1

Welcome Willy, Happy to have you on board. Having finished an ERCF build, I can tell you it was fun to build but a HUGE pain to configure for it to print reliably. Don't know of any other options out there for more than two colors.  However since the build, the software has been improved from what I read on Discord, so it may not be as big a deal as before. 

I own a CRX, Creality's dual color printer (one toolhead, two extruders). Not much used though as I do not really have the need for multicolour printing.

I am looking at building a Tridex, which will give dual color printing. (Two toolheads). 

Hope you find what you are looking for and welcome again.

Welcome fellow Canadian! I also have 5 printers 4 x Artillery X1 running Klipper, converting them to Stealthburner and CanBus. You'll find some great people in here willing to help. Some awesome knowledge in this group as well.

Edited by PFarm

Welcome to the forum Willy. Great to see another Canadian in the group. I also have 5 printers, one of them being the Tenlog TL-D3 pro which has 2 independent toolheads that can be used for dual color printing. I haven't had it long and have only played with it for a few hours. 😞  There are a few ERCF builds that have happened here recently... check out the build guides. They are very well done. 

You will find a lot of helpful and knowledgeable people here.... 

spiderman.jpg

Edited by Razor1666
  • Like 3